Q. What is a Mummie's favorite type of music?
Recipe - Bat bites
Prep Time: 50 minutesYield: 16 ServingsCost per Serving: $0.82
· 1 (4 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
· 8 ounces soft, mild goat cheese, at room temperature
· 1/4 cup pesto
· 2 tablespoons coarsely ground black pepper
· 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
· 8 pitted olives, sliced
· 32 peppercorns
· 32 triangular blue corn chips or free-form wing shapes made from leftover tortillas from Ghost Chips
Mash together cream cheese, goat cheese and pesto. Chill for 40 minutes.
Shape mixture into 16 2-inch balls, about 1 heaping tsp. each. Roll in black pepper and poppy seeds to cover. Press two olive slices into balls for eyes and place peppercorns in centers for pupils.
Insert chip on either side of ball for wings; serve.
Craft - black cat pillows.. gotta love them!!
Turn ordinary black pillows into creative Holiday decorations with crystal buttons and just two strands of floss
Skill Level: Beginner
Materials: Hand sewing needles; black thread; 1⁄2-inch black or pink button; black pillow (about 12 inches across in any fabric as desired); two 1⁄2-inch crystal buttons; white embroidery floss.
1. Thread a long needle with black thread; sew the 1⁄2-inch button to the center of the pillow, stitching all the way through and pulling the thread tight, forming the cat’s nose.
2. Sew crystal buttons above nose to make eyes.
3. Thread an embroidery needle with 2 strands of floss. To make whiskers, make a small stitch on one side of nose; tie thread ends together and trim to about 2 inches long. Make several more whiskers on each side of nose in this way.