Friday 9 July 2010

CIJ day 9


Another hot one for CIJ day 9 = 87F (31C) + humidity 109F (43C). Ouch!
Christmas recipe - meringue snowman cookies
Christmas craft - wishing spool tutorial - this is one I'd love to make (if I can find wooden spools)
Joke of the day:

A few days after Christmas, my six year son and I were talking. He asked, "Mom, is there a Santa Claus?"
"Well, what do you think?" I asked him.
He replied, "Well, my Playstation that I got and my gift from Santa were wrapped in the same kind of wrapping paper." He thought for a minute and said, "I'll tell you what ... you and Dad can go on buying me presents and let's just forget we ever had this talk!"

2 comments:

  1. The wooden spool craft is really nice. Too bad they are hard to find.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was about the same age when Santa stopped using the same wrapping paper my Mom did but I thought it was cool that my Mom shopped where Santa did. LOL.

    ReplyDelete