It's that time of year again! CIJ! 1 month of crafts, baking, party ideas, gift ideas over at MHH forums.
Here's a funny one I got from theholidayspot.com
Ways to Confuse Santa Claus
1. While he's in your house, go find his sleigh and write him a speeding ticket.
2. Leave him a note, explaining that you've gone away for the holidays. Ask if he would mind watering your plants.
3. Leave out a copy of your Christmas list with last-minute changes and corrections.
4. While he's in the house, cover the top of the chimney with barbed wire.
5. Instead of milk and cookies, leave him a salad and a note explaining that you think he could stand to lose a few pounds.
6. Leave Santa a note, explaining that you've moved. Include a map with unclear and hard-to-read directions to your new house and ask for your gifts to be delivered there.
7. While he's on the roof, yell up to Santa, asking if he'd mind adjusting your TV antenna. When he does so, tell him, "That's good" and don't let him move until the commercials come on.